Because each Konectidy Bracelet carries a message in the unique color combination created by you it’s important to understand how to read the bead. Like any language or code there needs to be a starting point, for example the English language is read from left to right; Japanese is read top to bottom.
Understanding the Konectidy Language Code
- Konectidy’s language is color based and lives on your wrist therefore there is no true left to right or top to bottom.
- Secondly there are over 80 million unique messages that can be created using the Konectidy color coding system which makes the sequence of the colors very important.
Reading the Bead
- To decipher or interpret the unique meaning of a Konectidy bracelet you must start from the Konectidy logo button.
- Then record and enter the unique color sequence into the search box
- If the unique color sequence has already been established and created you will see who created it, the date it was created, the unique meaning/message and what charity it may be supporting.
- If the unique color combination has not been created it means it’s available for you to create your own unique message.
Konected we can change the world!